Thursday, April 25, 2013

Sadkhin Diet: Day 16

Another milk day. Nothing much happened today (that had anything to do with the diet). I ate a bit of celery and the tiniest bit of chicken. Oops I jumped ahead (and uh, yeah that counts as something happening doesn't it? LOL).

Some of my coworkers wanted to go out for drinks last night. It was planned like literally a month in advance. I was going to bail mostly because I was kinda tired and I knew the place we were going has bomb food. I still showed up. I had those said drinks, in fact way too many, and I munched on a celery stick (baited by my coworkers as "Celery is fine! it takes more energy to chew it than it gives you! It'll be like you're not eating at all").

Honestly, I'm ready to go back to being able to work out hard. I really miss that and I was making so much progress moving up the treadmill ladder.

Can't do that unless I can get a lil more protein in me. Everything is fitting me nicely though. I've moved down from pants I stole from y sister's closet because I had gotten too fat for my own, to pants I've had and worn two years ago... This is going to sound bonkers, but I have a couple of pants that I've NEVER been able to fit but I was on such a roll losing weight... I bought them anyway lol. They were on sale, and I knew in 15 lbs I'd fit them. Never got to that said 15 lbs though. Sooooo yeah. Just taking up space. But I refuse to give them away! I'm going to wear them pants dang it, if it's the last thing I do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment