Monday, April 22, 2013

Sadkhin Diet: Day 13

Captains log:

It just hit me that if I was a captain of some sort of ship keeping a log, I'd probably forget to write in it lol. The reader can't tell... but I don't always do it on the night that it says I post it. Sometimes I do two back to back, I just change the time stamp (naughty technically advance Bree).

Today I woke up and said, f*ck milk! I'ma fast! And so I did. I felt kind of bad about NOT drinking milk... so I added a bit to my tea, just a top off. Not enough to even call drinking milk really. I managed to drink that said tea all day. I've been going through a bout of not drinking as much liquid as I did before starting. especially on milk days it seem; which is weird, because I usually mix the milk and tea together.

Anyways, I did well. I wasn't really hungry. I did however, get that throat closing sensation again. I think it's because I think about terrible things in my head over and over again. And then because I can't eat crap, I just have to deal with the anxiety of all the terrible things I've thought about.  

I came home and had myself a bowl of veggie broth after 6pm. I added onions and cilantro, just like they said I could. That was the first time the entire day I kinda was hungry. It satisfied for the time being and I officially fasted mostly for the day. I'm proud of myself. There are these freakin' corn chips on the counter in my apartment, and they are just begging to be scarfed. No scarfing did I though!

Tomorrow I think I will be eating apples, the last plum I have, and if it's any good, an avocado. I bought it because they were on sale, but you can only have one a day so... buying the two for 1 on the last veggie day is probably not the greatest idea.

If no, I think I will just eat pineapple or a banana! We will see. 

I'm so over this. Yep, I've been complaining from the beginning, tis my way. I'm also bad at these type of things. I have no will power (though, honestly, I've been sitting around chocolate cake and all types of things and not eating them so... maybe I have more than I think).

Onward I go... I will see how this week finishes out. Then make a decision after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment