Sunday, April 14, 2013

Sadkhin Diet: Day 5

I felt only slightly weird. I only had a 1 day off this week at work (because of my placement in the schedule) so I headed in. Working Sundays is actually not all that bad. I'm alone and I can have the tv off the entire time! It gives me a much need break from the constant television sounds of terrible talk and court shows that we seem to watch endlessly. I worked on my 401(k), logged some tapes, and ate a banana and broccoli. I think for the first time ever I used parsley. I don't really love it... I know it works in soups, but just thrown on top, not so much... though I was eating steamed broccoli with lemon juice. I really need to spice up my meals, they all seem so... bland.

I'm going to make tomorrow's lunch tonight. "Sautéed" spinach and guacamole and carrot sticks. I decided to throw some tomatoes in the guac. I know I know, "Whaaah!! Four items!" Whatever... as long as I don't go overboard I think sometimes it'll be fine. Today my throat started feeling strange again and I said fudge it and ate an apple. I felt a little better afterwards.

We'll see what tomorrow will bring.


P.S. to all my ladies folks out there. Last night I was completely blindsided and got my "You know what." I'm lucky I forgot to wash my face and got up because only after using the bathroom did I notice. Truth is, I can usually tell when it's on it's way; I don't even have to write it in my calendar. No Pms, no nothing. a little pain, but it was so mild I didn't associate it. I'm unsure if maybe it came early because as I said, I don't write it down. But man did it come silent. I'm okay with that. Who needs a big production of it lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment