Thursday, April 18, 2013

Sadkhin Diet: Day 9

So today is the day for the big weight in eh?

My day started with me realizing I had some left over broccoli from two days ago. I went out with my friend the night before and she gave me some advice: Just eat fruit. Truth is, I've been trying to have these salads and veggie dishes, but everything I make taste like crap, which is strange because I love to cook and like veggies. I guess things change when you can't use extra virgin olive oil--and when you are craving fatty food but munching on watery spinach.

So yeah, I ate the broccoli, which actually tasted better the second time around more so than the first. Probably because I didn't try and top it with parsley and cilantro. I also had a mango and and an apple. I really enjoyed today's foods. Everything tasted great and even though I ate it all before 3, I wasn't hungry later so I just drank tea up until I headed out for my weigh in. But first, I stopped at my Allergist. After that I ran on over to the Queens office and...


1st weight in: 203 lbs

*confetti* 12 lbs not bad. Technically that falls into the 5 to 10 percent of my body weight sooooo, yeah, that little speel is real. Of course they could have just calculated it very well. I don't know why I keep coming up with crazy answers for why this is working. I just need to come to terms that it's legit lol.

So something else my friend said about when she was on the diet: she cheated on the nights after the weigh in. So guess what I went and did-- YUUUUP!!

It was suppose to be one chicken wing, but it became two. That's it though. I was so full from them, thank goodness. I didn't feel sick like my friend said she felt, but overly full and a bit gas-y. I can't make a habit of it... that's why I was suppose to just have one. Now I'm unsure what I'm going to do Sunday night.

Oh I didn't tell you? I am going to a dinner for a child, well teenager now, I used to nanny for. If I show any strange eating habits they will be sure to ask about it and I don't want to have this conversation with them. So I had decided-- after consulting my friend AND her mother (man, I think she's my official Sadkhin coach!)-- I decided I could order grilled fish and steamed veggies. I have a suspicion I won't finish the fish. in fact I'll pick over it the best I can, and then take it home and freeze it. save it for maintenance. Bad Bree, very bad bad Bree. No more cheating. The funny thing is, I'm not cheating with sweets even though I'm on my period. No, what I want is savory fatty foods. Intriguing.

One last thing, the balls are now detoxing my small and large intestines. Supposedly that's what causes the inches to "melt away around the mid section." We will see... I suck my tummy in unconsciously... whenever I try and let it go it feel very strange to me. That can't be healthy. any ways, Dr. Gene believes I can lose 1 to 3 inches... I'd like the latter more than the former but I guess beggars can't be choosers.

2 comments:

  1. Wow... teenager now, hmm? He's getting so old. Or we're getting so old. Lol. Fruits typically taste better than vegetables, or in my experience. Lol. I'm so proud of you - takes a lot of courage to put something that dramatic into your life (a new way of looking at and eating food). Pics would be super awesome, so we, the readers, can see the super duper awesome weight loss.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't think of that. Though Now I don't really have a before picture so... I don't know. unless you want to just see my face, I have plenty of those pictures lol. My face does look a bit slimmer according to my roommates. I'll look and see if I can add some pictures. Thanks for the idea guuurrrlll.

    ReplyDelete