Friday, April 19, 2013

Sadkhin Diet: Day 10

Oh boy...


So Yeah, you know the saying, you do it once, you're gonna do it again.... Is that a saying? Well if not, it's the truth. I cheated today. I was off of work, and it was the first of two veggie days ( when you get the balls changed, you start over again with veggie days, so technically I'm about to have three veggie days in a row).

So I decided I wanted to buy some shoes today. But I didn't go out until later in the after noon, I spent the day cleaning up my room, rolling around my bed, and then taking a shower and finally going to Union Square to by some shoes from Nordstrom of the Rack. I found some really cute tall tall wedges. Not usually my style, but I saw them months ago and no one bought them and they were on sale so, mine!

But first I went to Whole Foods to try and find plums. Dr. Gene said my second day was going to be me eating plums all day. I bought a few apples, some asparagus and a gaggle of plums. I ate an apple and then went shopping. At the end of my shoe find, was the clock pointing to almost 6pm so I tried to eat another apple, but I could only get through half. I was too full.

Almost made it without cheating. A friend of mine came over and we went to a bar. I had one glass of wine-- which is allowed, but that wasn't the issue. The issue was he wanted to eat so we went back to my apartment with what... 20 dollars worth of chinese food. I had wonton soup broth.... at first. I ate two wontons. He ordered mad food, and I did eat another piece of chicken. All and all, I think I did pretty good, but I still cheated. Can't keep doing that.

I drank a lot of water before going to sleep; I haven't really had to poop in a while lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment