Sunday, April 21, 2013

Sadkhin Diet: Day 12

Alright... so day of the big dinner.

Yeah... I cheated big time lol. Not like full out rice beans, pasta oil mushrooms type, but there was lobster. LOBSTER! How do I not eat that? Some cold shrimp, lobster, veggies and fruit. It was a milk day mind you. It was also super good lol. I regret nothing! (which is a lie, I totally regret everything I ate). Including that cookie at the end.

I thought it was suppose to be a regular dinner. Come to find out it was buffet style, aka, the ultimate evil on this diet. And I didn't have to pay for it... so I'd be an ass not to eat free lobster!!

I drank some milk during the day in an attempt to make myself so full I wouldn't eat much at dinner. Sorta worked? I dunno. but I do have to say, I know this is gonna come back and bite me in the booty later I'm sure.

Later I had a glass of wine and moped about my lobster feast (not really, but you know) with my friend. He told me not to worry about it. Tomorrow's a new day.

It is. A new day I've decided to fast on! lol. (He said oh yea, slow down you metabolism, that will help). But what else is a cheater like me suppose to do?  Alas, we will see how tomorrow goes. No more cheating for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment