Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Sadkhin Diet: Day 14 and 15

So I did fine on Tuesday. Just regular ole veggies and what not. It was Wednesday that had me crazy.

I feel like this cycle I am a little more hungry. Dr. Gene did say if I feel a bit hungry I can eat maybe a half a pound more of vegetables. I ate mostly apples and pineapples. I went to a bar I used to work at because I hadn't seen my peeps in so long... The food there is really good. I didn't order any. I was a good girl.

Until I got drunk during glass number two (I was told, if the glass is never empty that still counts as one glass of wine! HA!). After that I left and was so torn between going home and scavenging for food. I live between a Dunkin' Donuts and a Subways for crying out loud. Lucky for me both restaurants are absolutely disgusting. I don't even look at those establishments as food options. The taco cart on the other hand....

I bought myself a taco. A bean taco. with cilantro and onions and guac and hot sauce and deliciousness.  It was the best taco of my life. I felt a bit sick after it though. Definitely like I ate too much.

Other than that I'm rotating. If knowing I spent money can't even keep me from cheating, that means I should definitely go into maintenance. The other thing is, I lost nearly the 20 lbs I was going for. I'm not interested in losing 60 lbs on this. I just needed a booster. I do want to continue working on myself, toning up, and losing a bit more weight, but I want to go about it slower. I'm leaning more and more towards maintenance. Don't judge me with your judging eyes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment