Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Sadkhin Diet: Day 1

That wasn't so bad. I seemed to wake up with no problem and drank green tea all morning. Thanks to Cathy and her very detailed blog about her experience, I knew that setting an alarm to go off on your phone every two hours seemed to be the best bet for me to remember to rotate the little spheres. I have to say, outside of a few times when I was busy at work, the alarms worked very well. From time to time I had to finish up something or was in transit so I would be 5 to 10 minutes late, but it was rare.

I was kind of ready for lunch. I made a spinach salad with avocado and good ole free toppings cilantro and onions. I also squeezed a wedge of lemon juice on top. For later I brought a whole mango, but one of the smaller ones that grow in Mexico.

Oops I made a mistake though...

First of all, according to the little instruction handout because of the properties that make up mango, bananas, and avocados, one on the diet is not suppose to have more than one of those items a day. I had both a mango and an avocado. Already out of the starting gate and my horse tripped over air.

Secondly, in my rush to make lunch I misread the booklet about another key factor: you can have 1. 5 lbs of veggies ie. 24 ounces. I read 1.5 cups... so I only brought about a cup of spinach to work. I definitely did not eat all that much. When I got home I ate the other half of the avocado I had and what was left of the spinach, which wasn't much. I decided to read the package and found, even if I ate the entirety of the bag, it would only be 9 ounces.... ouch.... I don't think I ate enough today...

I will do better. I will make lunch tonight for tomorrow, that way I won't mess up.


**Update**

So I forgot to mention that this diet uses accupressure to control your hunger, but also to 'detox' certain organs depending on where the balls are placed. This first cycle the balls are placed in a spot that "shrink your stomach" and detox your liver.

No comments:

Post a Comment