Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Sadkhin Diet: Day 8

I don't feel so anxious anymore. That would make me feel better if not for the fact that tomorrow my balls get removed and new ones added at different pressure points. 10 more days it is. Today was a milk day and I cheated. I feel like when I cheat it's not really that bad. I ate a banana instead drinking 12 more ounces of milk. I was so full from that one freakin' banana that that was all I had for the day: 12 ounces of milk (mixed with tea) and a banana. Hell I didn't even drink all of the milk... But that's good.

I was going to end it, just go ahead and go into maintenance. But cycle two you start to lose inches, not just weight so... one more 'gain?

Yeah, I guess I have no choice but to stick this out the whole 44 days. I hope I can. Also, I went and had a drink of wine with my friend tonight and Brother Jimmy's, a BBQ spot. This is the friend who told me about the diet and turned me on to it. She did ask if it was going to be a temptation and I didn't think so-- until she ordered hush puppies... The looked and smelled so good... -_-'

So I asked for one. She said "No." :-/ well that was that... one basket came with like eight fucking puppies and she ate two and gave the rest away. It was a sad night for me. I actually havent had a hush puppy in years, but remember them fondly from my childhood. I think I want to have a "yay I made full time" party at Brother Jimmys once I get the hell off this diet. This is my second or third time coming here and I've yet to eat food, I always just have drinks. The food looks kind of legit.

I'm glad I didn't eat any, I prob would have felt sick afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment