Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Sadkhin Diet: Day 0

The day before my Sadkhin diet-- or as my friend likes to call it the "Sad Kid Diet"-- I told a guy I'm dating I was going to be unable to partake of tasty, fattening, cakey, heavy, buttery, and sweet items for a while. Six weeks to be exact. I was going on a diet. He immediately answered back, "Then we must give you a last meal." That is certainly a good idea. Even though the phrasing is quite depressing, there's no reason not to. If this plan goes as it says it will, I'll be reaping the benefits before you even know the diet is over. At least that's what I tell myself.

I visited the Queens center and watched a short video about it. The "Certified Practitioner" seemed a bit more interested in trying to charm me up then anything else. He was nice, but the consultation / oh we're starting  didn't last long and I knew I would forget all the questions I wanted to ask. Because I am "a good girl"(his words not min) He's allowing me three whole glasses of milk. Wahoo. I was done before I knew it, and headed home to get ready for my last meal.

So my friend and I hit up a local Elmhurst delight: Spicy Shallot. I ordered a crispy duck pad thai (it was okay. A strange combination since pad thai was originally a seafood dish and I like my duck the handing in the window in chinatown sorta way). I think made sure that every bite I took would count. God forbid I forget what pasta oily goodness taste like.

I'm doing this because sometimes it's good to try new things. I've lost 15 or so pounds by myself very slowly over a few months. I feel like this is more than just the fad diet, but a cleanse almost. I am a little skeptical, but I've read other blogs and have had a friend and her family do it with good results so... I'll try and stay optimistic. Welp, here goes.

Starting Weight: 210**
Sadkhin Initial weight: 215


** Note: I often will weigh myself in the morning not after a day of eating, so I can feel good about how low the scale is lol. The official weigh in was at 7pm. For the purpose of these coming blog entries, I will only list the Sadkhin official weight from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment