Saturday, April 20, 2013

Sadkhin Diet: Day 11

I woke up and found my friend had left ALL of his freakin' food in my living room. He bought so much food he couldn't even finish it. That means there was garlic chicken, chicken and string beans, rice, the rest of my soup, a whole quart of mai fun noodle soup... sigh.

I looked at it. I touched it. I brought it to my lips. I threw all of that shit in the trash. All except the soup. He never touched it and I put it in the freezer. I hate throwing away food; wasting. I ate my plums which were not as ripe as I like them, but tart so acceptable. I drank a lot of tea today. Late I don't think I've been drinking enough liquid, and because of all of my little cheats I thought maybe that's why I haven't had to go potty.

In the middle of trying to eat a plum, I got really really sleepy. I did hang out late last night, so I guess it made since. I fell asleep for a few hours, and when I woke up it was around 5pm. I didn't eat again. I just wasn't hungry, and I didn't want to force myself to eat just because 6pm was creeping up.

I had a glass of wine and hung out with my roommate in the living room talking about how stupid it is for girls to wear heels because guys mostly don't care.


I didn't cheat again. Says the girl who is going to order fish tomorrow when she goes to dinner. Man do I love sabotaging myself. But I just don't want to have to explain anything. I'll have my glass of red wine. I'll eat my veggies and take a little bite of fish. Controlled cheating at it's finest. Thought according to Cathy's blog this is probably the worst time in the cycle to do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment