Thursday, April 11, 2013

Sadkhin Diet: Day 2

Again I woke up pretty okay. I drank green tea all morning again. I already drank a lot of green tea before so it's not really a big deal to me. I have a grumble here and there but nothing too serious. For me, usually after I rotate I feel a little rumble and then it goes away as if I shut something off.

When lunch time does come around I pull out the salad I made this morning: sliced apples to snack on, and a romaine lettuce salad with tomatoes and cilantro. I threw out my onion last night (like a smart person) mostly because it seemed to have been in the fridge for a while... as I was eating it with the lemon juice, it seemed so terrible, like it was missing something. I ran on downstairs from my building and went to a food cart to ask for a strange request: raw onions. I stood on line and asked. The man asked me if I wanted chicken with it. I wanted to say yes, my dear gracious man.

He gave me a bunch of chopped onions and I asked if I could pay him something for it. He said no and I ran off with my free onions. Awesome. Once I added the onions to the salad, the world came together and all was at peace. So I thought...

I've been stressing about so many things for so long recently. On top of that I made a poor decision to eat two pintes of ice cream in three says about oh three weeks ago. My body has felt weird ever since. I joked and said it was acute Diabetes...

Long story short I had a terrible panic attack towards the end of the day at work. It did not feel good at all. I believe I've had them before, but that was the first time it was so... so very intense.

Not sure if it had anything to do with the drastic change in diet or acupuncture points. Is it possible I am  pushing down too hard? Rotating too fast? Am I really Diabetic? This would be news to me....


I have to call them tomorrow and ask. Maybe this was a bad idea after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment