Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Sadkhin Diet: Day 7

So I've made it a full week now *confetti*. Every little triumph is one to celebrate. Currently sipping on some pretty good red wine from France. Truth is, even a low priced bottle of wine from France is  usually good. This one is a beautiful mixture of heavy tannin filled bliss. But that's not what this post is about.

This post is about... well, the Sadkhin Complex diet lol. So Monday I didn't go see a doctor because my fulltime benefits are technically "available" but at the same time not, ie: I can go to a doctor but I'll have to pay out of pocket and then send them the bill AFTER I receive my card. I'm really bad at that...  Anyways all of those strange symptoms have since gone away. All but the weird chocking sensation. So I called again about it. Dr. Gene told me to come into the office today. I said, "Well I'm not dead yet so I can wait till Thursday when I'm scheduled," but he insisted. So I went. There were a lot of people at the office today. I sat and waited and then he saw me. I told him my concerns and he kind of laughed and told me it's "emotions." I did not like how he scoffed at my anxiety.

I was turned off by Dr. Genes lack of empathy for how I was feeling. He had no explanation for it other than it was my "emotions" and how it had pretty much nothing to do with the detox. I feel that if I am concerned you can at least explain to me a few things and how they are--supposedly-- not connected. He then proceeded to berate me a bit and take me out of the office to "ask other clients about my 'negative' side effects." I told him it wasn't necessary, but he continued on with it until I was in the lobby with all those clients I spoke of before. I don't see that as super professional... I know I can be very anxious, I know I am sensitive to that sort of stuff, but again, if I'm worried about something going, "You're fine." laughing, and then pushing me out the door saying, "Yeah yeah yeah." isn't going to change the situation.

It was embarrassing to say the least. I did talk to a few clients. One woman told me she lost 47 lbs. She looked great. I told her my fears and how I was feeling and about the anxiety attack and she said she gets a strange feeling as well after rotating the spheres. Though it is not as intense as mine she said she has come to the conclusion that it is from the body detoxing and is just a part of the cleanse. Another girl said she also felt a slight pressure in the throat. I talked some more to other people there about the triumphs (and fails, some had lost weight years ago but gained it back) and left not feeling so... how should I put it, on the brink of death.

Maybe it is just a part of the detox. I know I looked up the whole leg cramps thing and saw other people also had it. I told the other clients about the numbness and they nodded. Was I the only one who thought these things were I don't know, strange?

I'm still not hungry. I do find myself downing milk towards 6pm because I forgot to drink it during the day. The client who lost 47 lbs told me that that could be also causing issues. She said to try and drink a little bit through out the day instead, and not so much before rotating.

I really didn't want to quit after just one cycle; cycle two is when you start to lose inches. I at least want to partake in that one. If everything goes as I'd like, I should be about 10 to 15 lbs away from how much I weighed around June of 2011. That would be great. I don't know if I'll ever do this detox again-- thought a client said you have to come back at least once a year. Yeah right! If I manage to lose this weight, I'm gonna work like hell to keep it off. I mean the second I see a 5 lbs gain I'm gonna be on the treadmill even more than I'm hoping I'll be on already. Like I always say: I think once I get the weight down, I can keep it off by continuing to eat healthy, and staying active! A steak here and there and lots of activity. That's my plan, and I'm sticking to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment