Monday, April 15, 2013

Sadkhin Diet: Day 6

Can I eat fatty food yet? Ugh, I literally miss the action of eating. I love to eat. I love food (sounds like we've been down this road before). I like eating.... *pouts*  Yes, I wasn't very healthy when I gained all this weight, but believe you me, I'm pretty darn healthy now. I eat a lot of veggies and little bread or meat and I just want some olive oil gawd damn it!!

(smooths out hair) Sorry. I seemed to have lost my cool. Today I did have period cramps that were annoying enough I took an Advil. But seriously, can I cheat yet? lol. Surprisingly I didn't realized that I made it to the 6th day of the program. Yay me, I'm almost a week into it. Today was much better than the rest, no leg cramps or much numbness just good old fashion closing throat sensation. But I had a secret weapon. Remember how the Doc told me to take Valerian Root? No? maybe I forgot to mention it, but I took some and the feeling went away. It lasted about 4 or 5 hours. There has to be something at my place of work causing this because once I leave I'm fine. When I'm at home I'm super fine.

I swear, only because I'm doing this are the days moving so slow... that window to eat seems so small to me. Mostly because once I have a little something in the noon time, I often forget to eat again and then I'm like, "OH Crap, I should definitely eat something else before 6pm!" I must say hunger wise I'm pretty okay. It's just I miss food.

My coworker says I have an oral fixation. I'm sure I do. I really really REALLY reeeaaallllyyy like food. I like to bake pies and cookies and banana bread. I like the smell and sight of roast and grilled meats. I like the many different colors of berries and fruits. I like how different salad can be depending on what you add to it. I like wine and beer and how it adds that little touch of... I don't know-- flow to the meal. I enjoy the social aspect of it. I enjoy the comfort in it. I just plain enjoy it.

My friend said, "It's only six weeks of your life." But let me tell you, it's going to be a long six weeks!


On a very sad side note...

The whole explosion during the Boston Marathon thing is really tearing me up inside...I'm so... angry. Why? What's the point? I hate to sound like some kum ba yah, tree hugging hippie but... we really need to learn to love each other better....

1 comment:

  1. For real... The whole situation is just unreal. I'm still in utter shock. I've heard a few people say, "well, people in the middle east (and other areas) face catastrophic tragedies every day and there is not much media coverage about it." But any news about death... particularly, unprovoked and innocent death and severe injury of individuals just living their lives is sad...

    ReplyDelete