Saturday, May 4, 2013

Sadkhin Diet: Day 25

I was NOT hungry today. Kinda hung over from drinking like I eat regularly or something... I spent my time walking around all day and when it was all said and done, I was back down to 195.... I need to get my snit together... where are my sunglasses... so bright... lol

Not really, I'd have to be black out drunk to be that messed up. My "hang overs" consist mostly of me not feeling hungry for a day or two and wanting to sleep in. I still function pretty normally outside of that. I went and got a facial today. It was nice, soothing, tranquil... until at the end the lady tried to sell me on a monthly 200 dollars spa package.

 "Um... I need to think about it."

"Come on, you can afford to do something for you."

"Yeah, but I need to make sure I can afford such luxury."

"You need this."

Excuse me? Don't tell me what I NEED or WANT or can AFFORD. Who are you, my personal accountant? Bitch back the f*ck up! After telling the woman I was not interested three more times, she seemed exasperated with me and even mad I didn't cave. Whatever.

No comments:

Post a Comment